Dear Applicants, Please read carefully and understand the application/instructions before starting the online application
Thank you for your interest in applying to a program at New York Theological Seminary. Please complete and submit the application and all supporting documents.
Applicants for ALL programs must submit the following:
- Completed basic application form (Type or print only)
- Recent color passport size photo
- Proof of immunization (if born on or after Jan 1, 1957) for:
Measles (2 doses) Mumps & Rubella (1 dose each)
- Student Verification of Health Insurance Coverage form
- Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response form
- Proof of address (copy of driver ’s license; household bill or other acceptable document that has your current address on it)
- Sealed envelopes containing official transcripts from all colleges, Universities or professional schools you have attended.
- Three sealed Letters of Recommendation from:
(a) A college professor (if this is not practical, someone to whom you minister)
(b) A colleague or associate
(c) An ecclesiastical superior or pastor
- Complete the required essay questions (type only)
- Pay the non-refundable application fee: Master’s: $30 Doctoral: $50
NYTS maintains a rolling admissions policy. Applications may be submitted at any time and will be reviewed as they are received. An interview with each candidate for Master’s and Doctoral programs will be held after submission of all materials. The Admissions Committee reserves the right to request a second interview if deemed necessary.
If you have any questions, please email the Assistant Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Office of Vocational Discernment at email@example.com.
- MASTER’ S ESSAY QUESTIONS To Supplement the Program Admissions Application
- DOCTOR OF MINISTRY ESSAY QUESTIONS